d> Customer Service: Crazy Customers: Fuck Obama

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fuck Obama

I had a lady come in drunk the other night. I've seen her around town for years. She rides around on her bike with this stupid looking plastic cover over it. She usually seems to be talking to herself.

So she comes in around midnight and uses our photo machine to print a bunch of photos. Then she decided she wants to buy a photo album to go with the pictures she printed. She grabbed one that had been misplaced and she thought it was $5.99. That type of thing happens all the time, someone will pick something up, decide they don't want it and put it back in the wrong spot.  We went to the aisle and I showed her the correct spot and the correct price of $14.99 and she got angry. Then she asked if I could change the price 'just for her'. Uhm no I can't. Fuck that, I'm not risking my job over your drunk ass.
I politely told her I couldn't give her special treatment and she told me to go fuck myself. Yeah I don't think I can do that at work ma'am. She said "fuck (my store), fuck me, fuck Obama (not sure what he had to do with it) Then she just looks me in the eye and dumps her drink on the floor and says "Oops it was an accident". Bitch no it wasn't I just watched you pour it out.

As she was leaving she said she was never coming back ever again. Ok that's fine with me.
She was back at 7am.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this article and I agree fuck not just Obama, but all u sorry ass liberal punkass monkeylovers. Ill see you during the revolution. We are here.

    ReplyDelete