d> Customer Service: Crazy Customers: Jealous Bitch

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Jealous Bitch

Before I even start, I really want to hear people's opinions on this. Please feel free to leave a comment below telling me what you think!

We used to have this nerdy kid who would come in. He looked a lot like McLovin from Superbad.

So McLovin would come in and get cigarettes and a diet coke like every night and he was cool so I would go out for a few minutes, smoke a cigarette with him and we would talk  about the zombie apocalypse or he would talk about how awesome the Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic MMO is.
It wasn't just me one of my guy co-workers would also talk to him because we all had similar nerdy interests. I had 0 interest in him as anything more then a friend.

One day McLovin came in with some fat girl and I asked if he wanted to go out and smoke a cigarette. He said no, left and I just continued with my work.

A few weeks later I hadn't seen him since then and I commented to my co-worker about it. His response was "yeah because he's pretty pissed off at you ."
???? What did I do? He seemed fine the last time I saw him.
Turns out his fat ass girlfriend got jealous and thought he was cheating, all because I asked him if he wanted to smoke a cigarette. 0_o

Really? That's the reason you don't come in any more? That's why he's pissed off at me, because this fat bitch is insecure and is jealous over a some what attractive girl asking if you want to smoke a fucking cigarette? Really?

Ok whatever fuck both of you then.

But what really bothers me is that my co-worker says it's entirely 'my fault' that McLovin won't come in anymore.

So I want to know, do you think I was wrong to ask if he wanted to smoke a cigarette, not knowing that Jabba the Hutt next to him was his girlfriend? Or is this a case of a crazy girl that gets jealous way too easily? Leave me a comment below telling me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed your blog because your blog words is very impressiveness for business growths so thanks a lot for sharing this Information.

    ReplyDelete