d> Customer Service: Crazy Customers: Oh it's ok she was only attacked at knife point

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh it's ok she was only attacked at knife point

So a man comes in last night to my 3rd shift job and asks if I feel safe in here at night. I said for the most part yes. There's a million cameras in the store, one of my supervisors knows martial arts and we have cops that sit across the street at random.
The man tells me "oh well in the newspaper a few years ago there was a story about a female worker in this store that got sexually assaulted"
So when my manager came in that morning I asked her what was up with that. She says "oh it's ok she wasn't sexually assaulted just attacked at knife point"

X_x
and that's supposed to make me feel better?

I guess what happened was the girl had let someone into our back room o use the bathroom when the man attempted to sexually assault her and pulled out a knife. A male co-worker who was sleeping in the next room woke up to the commotion and scared the man off. They said he was caught during his attempted escape. I guess the girl had a scratch but was overall fine.

But I love how my managers response was "oh it's ok she was just attacked at knife point"

Ok that makes me feel much better... Fuck that between this post and Crappy Fingerpainting I'm not letting anyone use our bathroom anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment