d> Customer Service: Crazy Customers: Late Night Admirers

Friday, March 30, 2012

Late Night Admirers

Working this third shift job I seem to have picked up some crazy admirers. I know it probably sounds conceited but I mean I'm a young 19 year old girl and I know I'm hot. A lot of bizarre guys/men hit on me at work. There's one post that talks about this a bit already in Buy one get one free

For example one guy was talking to me for around 5 hours the other night, following me around as I did my work. He said how he had just broken up with his "bitch of an ex-girlfriend" he was never going back to and asked if I wanted to go to the movies with him 'as friends'.

To be clear this is not the guy I'm talking about, this is a random picture of a similarish looking guy I found on Google 

Gee, I don't know he just had so many winning qualities between the lazy eye, him telling me he was an ex-heroine addict who had done jail time for looting abandoned buildings, how his 'roommates' (people he was staying with because he was homeless) had kicked him out because they said the cops were there looking for him earlier that day with accusations of him raping a 10 year old girl. He told me the rape stuff was bullshit, he didn't have any idea what they were talking about and he was going to sue the police department. However he came back the next day to say he went to the police department and he had no warrants and it had all been a joke by his 'roommates'.
There's a big LOL for ya.
I think the roommate was the guy from "Your ass looks fine to me". I mentioned in that post he delivered the newspaper, but I don't remember him working there so I could be wrong. There's a different asshole who delivers the paper in the morning.
Anyway this kid went outside for a cigarette, and after being gone for a while I thought he left. He comes back in and tells me this was going on in my parking lot Parking lot Volleyball. He had been out drinking with them.Great, so now you're going to act weirder then before. He keeps talking to me about how he's died before from a pill overdose and some german rockbands. He also said he wanted to get a fake passport since he can't because he has a felony.

So yeah that guy was definitely attractive...

My next story is of a guy that came in a few nights ago looking for cough drops. He reminded me of Turk from Scrubs. This guy asks me to help him find cough drops, so as I'm walking him to the aisle he's asking me what I like to do in my spare time. I told him I go to work, I come home and sleep that's pretty much it. As I was ringing him out his total came to $2.12 He pulls out a $20 and says "Oh I'll be right back let me run to my car for change" I'm thinking, ok not necessary but ok. He comes back and hands me the $20 and under it is a card that says "call, text or leave a message" with his name and number. He says "You can throw it out if you want but I'd love to hear back from you"
He seemed like a nice, decent guy but sorry not my type.

This happens quite a bit so I might a regular series out of it.

If you like my blog follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment