d> Customer Service: Crazy Customers: Creepy Customer Email

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Creepy Customer Email

Sometimes at work when I'm talking to customers the blog comes up. It normally goes something like "Oh you must get so bored working 3rd shift" and I'll respond with "Actually I deal with enough craziness from customers that come in after midnight, I write a blog about it. Seriously."

The other night a customer asked me why I don't have an email address on here.
Well once upon a time I did, it was one of my personal ones. I'm going to set one up just for the blog soon.

I received an email that went something like this:



Hey,

I'm not sure if your going to remember me but I stopped in (your store) one night a week or so ago for a few drinks and a Philly. We chatted it up for a few mins about your blog, smoking blunts and then you told me I looked better with long hair lol. Well the other night I read thought your profile which made me laugh btw your quite the funny one haha. I see you really enjoy smoking and I do too when I have the time so we will deff have to some time. I started thinking lol. Maybe if you found me attractive too we could get together hang out and have great causal sex no strings attached every now and then. I found you very cute that night dispute your work out fit and I'd like to see whats underneath that ;) well I stopped in tonight after working very late " which i still am lol" to say hi and I guess you had the night off :/ so I found your blog online which had this email address on it so that's where I got it if your wondering.

Well Hopefully I've sparked enough interest for you to email me back. Ttyl

(name withheld)



Lmao, ok where to begin? Uhmmm, well that definitely 'sparked' my attention. I'm not really sure how to respond to that... I mean that's cool he liked the blog but I'm not sure whether I'm creeped out or amused. That is just weird on so many levels...
I'm used to strange guys hitting on me, I seem to have made quite a few 'admirers' working 3rd shift but that's the first time I've received an email like that..
I do remember him coming in, and I remember I ID'd him for cigarettes and made some comment like 'you look good with longer hair', but I don't even remember what this guy looks like anymore. I was just being nice, not hitting on him.
The casual sex thing, not happening dude.
I usually have a lot to say on the blog, but with this I'm just at a loss for words...


...So to answer the original question as to why I took down the email address, that's why!
For anything regarding the blog the email address is now CCSblog@aol.com
Emails about casual sex will not be returned, just laughed at. Then after a few months when I feel it won't be viewed by the sender, a blog post will show up on here about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment