d> Customer Service: Crazy Customers: Crazy Guy Rant Part 1

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Crazy Guy Rant Part 1


This is just a huge WTF?



This old white guy came into my store and was so ridiculous, and crazy it was just unbelievable and after 10 minutes and no end in sight I started audio recording it. This is only part 1. If anyone can explain to me what the hell he was talking about leave me a comment and stay tuned for Crazy Guy Rant Part 2: Jesus Rap (yeah he actually starte rapping)

If you like this video subscribe to www.youtube.com/Crazycustomerservice

1 comment:

  1. "It was my mother- no my wife's mother's new husband Francisco Hernandez..." That doesn't sound like a Polish name, but then again there are tons of strange people here in Mentaltown. (This guy as a prime example!)

    Can't wait for part 2!

    ReplyDelete