d> Customer Service: Crazy Customers: Asshole

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Asshole

This guy that comes in regularly got mad at me.
Without my glasses I have horrible eyesight. Before I even continue, I can see things if they're in front of me, it's distance I have trouble with. just to give an example of how bad my eyesight is, there was one time I was loitering outside a Cumberland Farms with my sister when this lady pulled up. She was going inside and I saw what I honestly thought was a puppy in the front seat. As she was walking by I said "oh your puppy is cute" she said "thats not a puppy thats my son" X_x oops. My sister shook her head and walked away...

So this guy comes in and I only saw him from behind. Whenever a customer walks in I go up to them and ask if they need help finding anything. I went up to this guy and asked if he needed help with anything and I recognized him once I got closer. I was just trying to be polite and he answers me with this pissy "no"
As I'm checking him out he says with the same pissy attitude "I'm in here almost every night, why would you ask me if I needed help?"

Well pardon fuckin me for doing my job. I apologized to him and said I didn't recognize him without my glasses on. All he said was "oh". I just apologize for trying to being polite, dude you can't apologize for being a douche?

There seems to be a lot more assholes in my job lately. What is this "everyone be a prick to your cashier week"?

No comments:

Post a Comment