d> Customer Service: Crazy Customers: Earn money while you buy groceries with Ibotta

Monday, September 21, 2020

Earn money while you buy groceries with Ibotta


I've been using Ibotta for about a year now and I've earned $282.12 so far just buying groceries. Being low-income and relying on foodstamps this app has been extremely helpful for getting a few extra bucks every month on stuff I was buying anyway. 

How it works is it gives you offers for different items, you scan your receipt and can cash out when you earn $20. Every time I go grocery shopping I sit down and review all the available offers and check everything I might potentially buy. At self-check out I probably annoy customers behind me by scanning each offer on separate receipts (makes it easier when scanning into the app). Often if I check the Stop & Shop app I can find a lot of the same deals with store coupons as well to maximize savings. Check your preferred grocery store's app for more coupons. 

Ibotta can also be used for money back with online purchases and food delivery such as Grubhub, Uber Eats and DoorDash.


 

Especially during pandemic times it's important to save money where you can and these are purchases you're going to make anyway so might as well earn some money back on them. 

Download Ibotta today and use my referral code "hgpcoec"to start earning money back on your purchases. I highly recommend this app! Sign up for Ibotta!


No comments:

Post a Comment