d> Customer Service: Crazy Customers: Fried chicken for seizures

Monday, February 27, 2012

Fried chicken for seizures

A guy at one of my jobs had a seizure the other day. At first I had no idea what was happening, my supervisor just said "go outside and wait for the ambulance to arrive" when I asked what happened he told me to just go outside and do what I was told.
I went outside and a manager sent me back in as the ambulance was arriving.

I had to help a customer find an item near the aisle where the guy had the seizure so after I helped them I was curious and walked down to see what happened.

My store manager had brought a chair over to the guy and was talking to him. He told me to go get the man fried chicken. I just said "yes sir" and did as I was told.

But I was thinking, out of all the things in this store that could possibly help this man, fried chicken?


The guy was fine in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment