d> Customer Service: Crazy Customers: Parking lot volleyball

Monday, March 26, 2012

Parking lot volleyball

I went on my cigarette break around 3am to find 4 kids in my parking lot. I guess they weren't really kids, they were in there 20s. It was 3 guys and a girl sitting by their car with some Captain Morgan. I had checked them out several hours before hand when they had bought a ball and some candy. Here they are now hours later playing volleyball in my empty parking lot. I walked up to them and they were very friendly and offered me a shot which I politely declined. Too bad I was on the clock, otherwise I would have loved a shot or 2.

These guys weren't bothering anyone or causing any damage so I didn't really care that they were hanging out in the back of the parking lot.
Still that was a first, I've never seen people playing drunken volley ball in a parking lot at 3AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment