d> Customer Service: Crazy Customers: Buy One Get One Free

Monday, February 13, 2012

Buy One Get One Free

The night of the super bowl, after it's ended 2 men come in around 3 am. We had a special Super Bowl sale where you bought a bag of Doritos and got a second bag free. We also had Tostitos dip next to the display. However a sign clearly stateted it was buy some chips and get the second bag free.

The man comes up to me and the conversation went something like this:

Customer: So what's this sale? I buy something and I get something free?
Me: Yeah, you buy a bag of chips and you get the second for free.
Customer: So I buy a bag of chips and get some dip for free?
Me: No sir, you buy a bag of chips and you get the second one for free.
Customer: So I don't get any dip?
Me: If you want to buy it seperatly then sure.
Customer: But it's not part of the sale?
Me: No.
Customer: So why's the dip here?
Me: Because people like chips and dip? The store assumes you'll just buy it since you're buying chips anyway.
Customer: But I don't get the dip for free?
Me: No.
Customer: So what do I get for free if I don't get the dip
Me (ready to bang my head against the wall): You buy 1 bag of Doritos. You get a second bag of Doritos for free.
Customer: You know I'm just trying to understand the sale and now you're giving me a hard time..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how else I can explain you buy a bag of chips and get a second for free. X_x
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally the man buys one bag of chips and decides to start hitting on me. He's chewing with his mouth open, now spitting Dorito's all over my counter and floor. I know every woman finds that so attractive...

To top it all off this man thinks he's in a different town which is about 20 miles away.

Customer: By the way isn't this Waterbury?
Me: No sir this is Mentaltown.
Customer: Nahhhhh you's fuckin with me right? This is Waterbury
Me: No this is Mentaltown
Customer: Nah you're lying.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok sir, just to entertain myself I'm 'lying' about what town you're in.
Ever heard of a GPS dumbass?
Sadly that's not the only time someone's came in thinking this was a totally different town. X_x

No comments:

Post a Comment